martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

ROOMS OF FIRE / STEVIE NICKS / NIVEL 2





Somewhere out in the back of your mind
En algún lugar en mi mente

     Comes your real life and the life that you know
Se revela la realidad de tu vida y (en el opuesto) 
la vida (tal) como la percibes

     It seems like it was the creation of some of those
 same old things
Pareciera como si hubiesen sido la creación de algunas
 de esas antiguas cosas

     It seemed to be the only thing left out in the light
Parecieran ser tan sólo fragmentos que ha dejado
 la luz

     She had trusted many
Ella ha confiado en muchos

     But been unfamiliar with
Pero ha sido desconfiada con

     Almost everyone but you
Casí todos excepto tú

     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are all
 on fire
Bien, tal vez este yo pensando que los cuartos todos
están en llamas

     Everytime that you walk in the room
Cada que ingresas a la habitación

     Well there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself
Bien, hay magia a tu alrededor, si es que así lo quiero 
exponer = representar

     I have known this much longer than I've known you
He sabido esto desde mucho antes de conocerte


     She had trusted many

     And then there would be someone who would enter 
into her presence
Y entonces ha habido alguien que pueda ingresar
por consentimiento (de ella)

     That she could sense for miles
Que lo puede percibir a millas (de distancia)

     She dreamed of her wanton luxury
Ella a soñado con lujos gratuitos

     And she laughed and she cried and she tried to taunt
 him
Y se ha carcajeado y llorado intentando lastimarlo

     And he hated to be separated
Y el odia haber sido separado

     From that picture, no
De esa imagen, no

     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are
 all on fire

     Everytime that you walk in the room

     Ooh, well there is magic all around you, if I do say 
so myself

     Well I have known this much longer than I've 
known you

     Long nets of white cloud my memory...
Extensas redes blancas nublan mi memoria 
= recuerdo…



(repeat)

     Ooh, there is magic all around you

     Everytime you walk in the room

     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are 
all on fire

     Everytime that you walk in the room

     Well there is magic all around you, if I do say 
so myself

     Well I have known this much longer than I've 
known you…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario