lunes, 3 de mayo de 2021

THE PROMISE / TRACY CHAPMAN / NIVEL 3

                          






If you wait for me
Then I'll come for you
Al
though I've traveled far
I alw
ayhold a place for you in my heart

If y
ou think of me
If y
ou miss me once in awhile
Then I'll return to you
I'
ll return and fill that space in your heart

Remem
bering
Your t
ouch
Y
our kiss
Y
ouwarm embrace
I'
ll find my way back to you
If you'
ll be waiting

If y
ou dream of me
Li
ke I dream of you
In a pla
cthat's warm and dark
In a pla
ce where I can feethe beating of your heart

Remem
bering
Y
our touch
Your ki
ss
Y
our warm embrace
I
'll find my way back to you
If you'
ll be waiting too

I'
ve longed for you
A and I ha
ve desired
T
o see your face your smile
To b
e with you wherever you are

Remem
bering
Y
our touch
Your ki
ss
Y
ouwarm embrace
I'
ll find my way back to you
Pl
ease say you'll be waiting

Toge
ther again
It w
ould feel so good to be
In y
our arms
W
here all my journeys end
If y
ou can make a promise
If it'
s one that you can keep
I vo
w to come for you
If y
ou wait for me

And s
ay you'll hold
A pla
ce for me
In y
our heart….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario