lunes, 3 de mayo de 2021

PIECE OF MY HEART / JANIS JOPLIN / NIVEL 3

                        





(Come on…)
Did
n't I make you feel like you were the only man
Well, yeah
An' did
n't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can?
Hon
ey, you know I did!
And 
each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough
B
ut I'm gonna show you, babythat a woman can be tough

want you to comon…    and take it
Ta
ke another little piece of my heart now, baby
(break a..)
Br
eak another little bit of my heart now, darling
Yeah (have a..)
H
ey! Have another little piece of mheart now
Baby, yeah
Y
ou know you got it if it makes you feel good
Oh, yes indeed

You'
re out on thstreets looking good, and baby
D
eep down in your heart I guess you know that it ain't right
Ne
ver…    hear me when I cry at night
Bab
y, I cry all the time!
And 
each time I tell myself that I, well I can't stand the pain
B
ut when you hold me in your arms, I'll sing it once again

I'
ll say come on…   yeah take it!
Ta
ke another little piece of my heart now, baby
(break a..)
Br
eak another little bit of my heart now, darling,
Yeah (come on…)
Ha
ve another little piece of my heart now, baby
We
ll, You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good

Guitar

I n
eed you to come on…   and take it
Take ano
ther little piece of my heart now, baby
(break a…)
Br
eak another little bit of my heart, darling, yeah
(have a)
Ha
ve another little piece of my heart now, baby
You 
know you got it (waaaaahhh)
Ta
ke a…Take another little piece of my heart now bab(break a…)
Br
eak another little bit of my heart, and darling, yeah yeah… (have a)
Ha
ve another little piece of my heart now, baby
You 
knoyou got it, child, if it makes you feel good…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario