lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

LIKE A SONG / U2 / NIVEL 3




Li
ke a song I hope to sing
I sing it for y
ou
Li
ke the words I have to bring
I bring it for y
ou
And in l
eather, lace, and chains
We stake our claim
Re
volution once again
N
o I won't...
I
won't wear it on my sleeve
I can s
ee through this expression
And y
ou know I don't believe
T
oo old to be told
E
xactly who are you
Toni
ght
Tomo
rrow's
T
o late

And
we love to wear a badge, a uniform
And
we love to fly a flag
B
ut I won't... let others live in hell
As
we divide against each other
And
we fight amongst ourselves
Too set in
out ways to try to rearrange
T
oo right to be wrong, in this rebel song
Let
the bells ring out...

Is
there nothing left?
Is
there, is there nothing?
Is
there nothing left?
Is
honesty what you want?

A generat
ion without name, ripped and torn
No
thing to lose, nothing to gain
Nothing at all
And if y
ou can't help yourself
We
ll take a look around you
W
hen others need your time
You s
ay it's time to go... it's your time
Angr
y words won't stop the fight
T
wo wrongs won't make it right
A ne
w heart is what I need
Oh God, make it bleed
Nothing left...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario