jueves, 22 de junio de 2023

Scorpions - Another Piece of Meat (Visualizer)

                                                                            



Met her down at that Tokyo place
La conocí en aquel lugar en Tokio
Loved her pretty face
Ame su bello rostro
I said: "Hey, you're alright, so alright!"
Le dije “…, te sientes bien, ¡Estas demasiado bien!”
I was sitting in her car
Estaba sentado en su auto
She told me: "You're a star and I know you"
(Ella) me dijo “Eres una estrella (del rock)
y te conozco”

She said: "Take me home"
Me dijo “llévame a casa”
I need love so strong
Requiero (imperiosamente) que me amen

Come on and knock me out…, oh!
Vamos y atiéndeme bien…
I've been too long alone
He permanecido por tanto tiempo sola
I want hot love, you know, and I need it now!"
Requiero de alguien ardiente, sabes, ¡Y lo necesito ahora!

She said: "Hey, let's go, don't put on a show
Me dijo: “…, vámonos, no hagas drama
You're just another piece, another piece of meat"
Eres tan sólo un filete más”
(de la colección, no te hagas ilusiones)
She said: "Hey, let's go, don't put on a show
You're just another piece --
Another piece of meat"

Next day she took me out
Al día siguiente me llevo
To a rough kick boxing show
A una ruda pelea de Kick boxing
Violence really turned her on, oh, no
La violencia verdaderamente le agradaba…
She was screaming for more blood
Se mantenía gritando para que hubiera más sangre
Loved it more than any drug I couldn't stand it
Le encantaba más que cualquier droga que yo
no pudiese soportar

I said: "Hey, let's go, don't put on a show
Le dije…
You're just another piece, another piece of meat"
Said: "Hey, let's go, don't put on a show
Dije…
You're just another piece --
Another piece of meat"…






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario