sábado, 24 de junio de 2023

Leo Sayer - When I Need You • TopPop

                            




When I need you
I j
ust close my eyes and I'm with you
And a
ll that I so wanna give you
It's onl
y a heartbeat away

W
hen I need love
I hold 
out mhands and I touch love
I ne
ver knew there was so much love
K
eeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empt
y space in betweeus
The telephone can't take the place of yousmile
B
ut you know I won't be travelin' forever

It's cold 
out but hold out and do like I do
W
hen I need you
 I j
ust close my eyes and I am with you
And a
ll that I wanna give you babe
It's onl
y a heartbeat away
It's not 
easy when the road is your driver
Hon
ey that's a heavy loathat we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold 
out but hold out and do like I do
Oh, I n
eed you

W
hen I need love
I hold 
out my hands and I touch love
I never 
knew there was so much love
K
eeping me warm night and day
W
hen I need you
 j
ust close my eyes
And you
're right here by my side
K
eeping me warm night and day
I just hold 
out my hands
I j
ust hold out my hand
And I
'm with you darlin'
Yes, I'm with y
ou darlin'
A
ll I wanna give you
It
's only a heartbeat away
Oh, I need you darling...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario