jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

OPEN CHANNEL 17 / 3 / 16



My inner self is telling me to stop atempting to control every single situation in life,
Mi voz interior me aconceja dejar de intentar controlar cada evento de mi vida,
  because I need to surrender to the Lord and let Him be my shepherd.
ya que necesito rendirme ante Dios y permitirle que sea mi guía.
 
I should drill this message into my mind, heart an soul, until it becomes part of my personality and endow me with peace of mind and serenity.
debo grabar este mensage en mi mente, corazón y alma, hasta que forme parte de mi personalidad y me brinde paz mental y serenidad.
 
 
 
 
God endow me with serenity to accept what I cannot change in my life,
Dios dame la serenidad para aceptar lo que no puedo cambiar.
 with enough courage to change what is in my hands and the wisdom to notice
el valor suficiente para modificar lo que sí esta en mis manos y la sabiduría para reconocer
the diffence between one thing and the other. So be it Lord.
la diferencia. Así sea Señor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario